Grammar. 22 May
A. Choose the correct option
1. A. Where are you from?
B. What is your from?
C. What from are you?
2. Are you French?
A. Yes, I is
B. Yes he is
C. Yes I am
3. A. He live on London
B. He live in London
C. He lives in London
4. A. I don’t like coffee
B. I doesn’t like coffee
C. I does like coffee
5. A. He goes to work in bus
B. He goes to work by bus
C. He goes to work by the bus
6. A. George has very big car
B. George a very big car has
C. George has a very big car
7. Do you speak English?
A. Yes we do
B. Yes we don’t
C. Yes they do
8. A. Look at that house over here
B. Look at that house over there
C. Look at that house under there
9. A. He Italian, he not Polish
B. He is Italian, he isn’t Polish
C. They is Italian, they isn’t Polish
10. A. What do you have breakfast?
B. When do you have breakfast?
C. Where breakfast you?
11. A. Where is the train station?
B. What is train Station?
C. Where the train station is?
12. A. Give me the book!
B. The book me give!
C. Give the book me!
B. Put negatives
I like coffee but I don’t like tea
1. I drink whisky but ___________ rum.
2. He speaks Japanese but___________ German.
3. They like Pop but ___________ Rock.
4. She eats Chinese food but _______ Vietnamese food.
5. You play drums but _________ guitar.
C. Add these words to each group
D. Add correct verbs
I _____ a book to get information.
She likes to ______ her dog on the street.
I _____ to sleep at 9 o clock.
He ________ a new language every year.
We ______ in restaurants sometimes.
E. Fill in the correct prepositions
We live ______ New York, The Bowery. We live _______ a big appartment
the third floor. Our building is _______ the library. our appartment is ______
a bakery. We are very happy ______ our neighbourhood.