- He is panicking.
2. He cannot stand being a loser so he is a sore one.
He is preparing excuses by saying the vote is being fixed.
Not a shred of evidence.
3. Christian fundamentalists go for him. They like believing without evidence. Better still believing against the evidence.
4. Romney and McCain a ccepted they had lost. Paul Ryan says the election will be fair.
5. Countries hostile to the US will seize on bogus rumours and disseminate them. Deranged conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones will say that the elected was rigged.
6. Trump is desperate to distract attention from sex crime allegations.
7. Many of Trump’s backers are extremely punitive. They wanted very long gaol sentences for trifling offences. Why not for Trump? They believe in the presumption of guilt for those accused of terrorists crimes – like Guantanamo. Why not for Trump/