Surinder Singh route


This is about non EU spouses living in the EU with their spuouse who is an EU citize


this is how Britishers can get their non EU spouses in

This route involved living and working in the Euripean Econimic Area for 3 months or more

this bring free movmenet rights

this applies to all EU citizens and all EU states. For example an Italian wife can give her Chinese husband rights if he works in Poland



About Calers

Born Belfast 1971. I read history at Edinburgh. I did a Master's at UCL. I have semi-libertarian right wing opinions. I am married with a daughter and a son. I am allergic to cats. I am the falling hope of the not so stern and somewhat bending Tories. I am a legal beagle rather than and eagle. Big up the Commonwealth of Nations.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s